Take your organization’s sustainability reporting to the next level with the latest GRI Standards. As a GRI Certified Training Partner, Alaya Consulting is offering a two-day certified course introducing the elements of a quality report in accordance to the Standards. Drawing upon local Hong Kong and international best sustainability practices, we prepare you to coordinate the sustainability reporting process based on the essential GRI principles. This highly interactive course is designed to create customized takeaways for each participant. Upon successful completion of the course, participants receive an official certificate issued by GRI.
This course is designed for all members of management who are responsible for the sustainable reporting process of the organisation. Other applicants seeking demonstration of competence in the use of the GRI Standards are welcome.
- Develop an in-depth understanding on the GRI Standards and reporting framework
- Be able to conduct effective stakeholder engagement and materiality assessment adhering to GRI Standards
- Develop top-quality report content
- Link the sustainability report to HKEX ESG Reporting guide
*Training participants will receive an official certificate issued by GRI.
Duration: Two full-days
- Normal rate: HKD 5,500
- Government and Non-for-profits: HKD 4,200
- Full-time students: HKD 2,500
*Early bird fee (Until two weeks prior to course commencement): 10% discount
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The application form for the upcoming training course is available here: